July 8, 2009

It's been 1 year

One year ago today, I found out that I lost my baby. I’ve wanted to write something about this day for a week now, and could never find the right time to do it. It has been the craziest year so many ups and downs, but more ups for sure! God has been working on me from that day. As I am writing this, I am really not that sad. I wonder if it’s just because I do have another baby on the way, if I didn’t would I feel sad? Who knows, but what I do know is this has been one of the best years of my life. I have grown so much and have learned a little bit more about who I am.

I am nervous right now…on my year anniversary, I have my 15 week appointment with the same doctor who gave me the horrible news last year. I think everything will be fine, but I thought that the last time too. Please just pray that the baby is healthy and that I am ok. I will update you all on the appointment later tonight after Lifegroup! Love ya’ll!

If you would like to read about my story from last year please click here, here, and for the yucky details here, oh and here. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

JennyLee said...

Sending lots of prayers your way!

E.Gray said...

i love you friend :) and that little baby is excited to be having another sibling too, they are just watching from up above :) see you in a couple hours for bunco