July 8, 2008

Pray

I am going to the Dr. today to get checked out. I started bleeding last night around 9pm, not a lot but enough to scare me to call. I couldn't stop crying last night just b/c of the unknown, it may be nothing and it may be everything. Dr. Goff is going to do an ultrasound to check on the baby and I also have to get a Rhogam shot (not sure I spelled that right). I am RH Negative and it is life threatening to the baby if our blood crosses paths so I guess the shot will help eliminate that. I will keep you posted but I just ask that you PRAY!

2 comments:

megan k said...

I love you and am praying hard... I understand the fear, please don't let it consume you.

Nicole Knox said...

Jessica, Tim and I have been praying for you and your family. Let us know if there is anything we can do.