March 21, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...It's Sunny and VERY Windy...imagine that

I am thinking...I LOVE my life. I've known for the last 6 years that I was called to be at home with my children, but something about today has me re-energized to make our home wonderful.  

I am thankful...that I get to be with my children and serve my husband in a mighty way. I hope I never take it for granted again. My home is my ministry!

From the learning room...We started with the Character Obedience. I got this study from the blog Confessions of a Homeschooler has wonderful print outs for character building, all biblical based. Today we read about Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, what great obedience they had.

From the kitchen...

Monday- Waffles and Bacon 
Tuesday- Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad
Wednesday- Baked Chicken and Couscous
Thursday- Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Friday- Pizza Night 
Saturday- Burgers and Dogs at my parents house 

I am wearing...Black leggings and a long pink tank

I am creating...a Menu board. Mine broke when my 14 month old repeatedly slammed the door into our fridge...how no one got hurt I have no idea, only by God's grace...there was glass everywhere. I'll share pics when I'm done with the new one.

I am going...
Monday- NOWHERE
Tuesday- Watch 3 little girlies and Parenting Q and A
Wednesday- running, Briggs and Briley's dr. checkup and Lifegroup
Thursday- Co-op and Briley's dance class 
Friday- Running and Ignite field trip!
Saturday-Parents house for a birthday party and Casey has a guys night
Sunday-Church and then NOWHERE!

I am reading...two different Bible reading plans on Youversion

I am hoping...I can get our house cleaned up after having all of us home during Spring Break.

I am hearing...Briley reading "There's a Monster at the End of this Book"...we love this book

Around the house...Working on our Garden and cleaning the house

One of my favorite things...Being home with my children

Prayer Request...We are in need of a bigger vehicle and could use some prayer in finding just the right deal. I also have several friends that are pregnant and I would like to pray over them, for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Can I pray for you?

Picture for the week


Have a wonderful week!

No comments: