March 7, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...The SUN is shining and I LOVE it.

I am thinking...God is so good. He is providing us some extra income and it is such a blessing to help other families out. 

I am thankful...For my amazing life, it may not seem like a whole lot to the world, but my God has called us to not be of this World, and it's my pleasure to live out his plan!

From the learning room...We've scrapped our worksheets for now, God's been telling me to work on our character. The blog Confessions of a Homeschooler has wonderful print outs for character building, all biblically based. This is what we will be focusing our schooling on  for here till Summer time.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Dinner at the Family-iD event
Tuesday- BBQ for Casey's Birthday!
Wednesday- Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Thursday- Sausage and Egg French bread {I would put loaf down instead of bread but Casey won't eat anything with loaf in it so I have to fudge a little}
Friday- Pizza Night for the kids and I get to eat at Bunco
Sunday- Tacos 

I am wearing...Grey pants and a ORU shirt

I am creating...a more de-cluttered house...we are getting rid of stuff that we just don't need. It feels good. We will be having a garage sale next month.

I am going...
Monday- Bank, the store, running and a Family-iD event
Tuesday- Watch 3 little girlies. It's Casey's b-day today!
Wednesday- Hobby Lobby, Lifegroup and running
Thursday- Co-op and Briley's dance class 
Friday- Running and Bunco!
Saturday-NOWHERE
Sunday-Church and then NOWHERE!

I am reading...The Stranger On the Road to Emmaus, Take 2 by Karen Kingsbury and Shepherding your Child's Heart and Anne of Green Gables to read with Briley.

I am hoping...I can get our house in order before the end of the month.

I am hearing...Briggs trying to talk to me...he keeps saying "Gupta"...not sure what for though?

Around the house...Working on our Garden

One of my favorite things...Seeing old friends!

Prayer Request...We are in need of a bigger vehicle and could use some prayer in finding just the right deal. Also Briggs and Casey's allergies are going crazy right now, we could some healthy air right now. A sweet friend of ours has a little girl just a month or two older than Briggs who has been having seizures. They are taking her in for a MRI today and I  am asking you to join me in praying for sweet "Bay", her family needs answers.

Picture for the week
So glad they love each other!
He LOVES to have his blanket over his head...silly boy
She thinks this matches "they each have pink mom"
Briley at a gymnastics tournament


Have a wonderful week!

No comments: