February 21, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...It's cold and windy! Wish it were a little bit warmer.

I am thinking...This is a CRAZY week! We've got lot's going on! 

I am thankful...For members of my family who forgive. We had a great night with some family that we haven't seen in years and it was great to see some walls come down. I LOVE my family!

From the learning room...We are working on Money, Synonyms and character building!

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Black Bean Soup
Tuesday- Chicken Nuggets and Mac and Cheese
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Pizza Night
Sunday- Tacos 

I am wearing...grey pants and a black shirt

I am creating...curtains for the Credo House {STILL}

I am going...
Monday- Buy a new phone and go to the grocery store. 
Tuesday- Watch 3 little girlies and Parenting Q and A!
Wednesday- Women's Ministry Lunch at Ted's, get paint for art class and Lifegroup
Thursday- Co-op and Briley's dance class 
Friday- Watch the Kimberley's Kids so they can go on a date!
Saturday-Going to my sweet friend Erryn's baby shower
Sunday-Church and then NOWHERE!

I am reading...The Stranger On the Road to Emmaus, Take 2 by Karen Kingsbury and Shepherding your Child's Heart and I also downloaded Sheet Music to our iPad...oh my is all I can say and don't call or text me after 8:30 pm...TMI? I don't care...I'm married!

I am hoping...That our grocery bill will be under $120

I am hearing...Briley do her math worksheet {Briggs is napping}

Around the house...I'm doing lots of research on building a garden. This will be my first garden, I'm so excited!

One of my favorite things...Being around my family. Makes my heart happy!

Prayer Request...Praise report...my attitude has gotten so much better, thanks to God and for all you who were praying. Please pray for the ones in my family who are saying goodbye to their mom today. She was a Christian so we know where she is right now. Also pray for my Grandpa, my Grandma had to call 911 Saturday because his heart is failing...they took him to the hospital but there is nothing they can do for him. He's on meds for it, they can't operate because they don't think he would make it through the surgery. So he keeps having bad spells. Just pray for comfort for my Grandma and Grandpa. They are very dependent on each other and we just don't know how much longer we have with him.

Picture for the week

 Briggs' 1st time playing at the Zoo playground
 Always posing
 They loved swinging together
 Sweet kids
Silas, Briley, Hannah and Anna! We all had fun! {there were 4 more in strollers}

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: