March 28, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...It's gloomy, I want the sunshine back!

I am thinking...I would really love to have some rain.  

I am thankful...for my family, I got to spend some time with one of my favorite cousins {don't judge...you all have faves too}. It's so neat to see how his life turned out. It wasn't long ago that he was wrestling with me on the floor as kids and now he's a husband, daddy and in the Air Force! Pray for his continued safety in Spain and when they move to Hawaii in August, such a rough life huh :)

From the learning room...We started with the Character Arguing/Contentment. I got this study from the blog Confessions of a Homeschooler has wonderful print outs for character building, all biblical based. Today we read about Joesph and his brothers.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Chicken Taco Salad
Tuesday- Potato Soup
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Turkey Burgers {WW}
Friday- Pizza Night 
Saturday- BBQ Pork Sandwiches
Sunday- Leftovers

I am wearing...Black pants and a Pink shirt

I am creating...not much...trying to enjoy my kids more!

I am going...
Monday- Running, Gigi's and the Pharmacy
Tuesday- Watch 3 little girlies and the bank
Wednesday- running and Lifegroup
Thursday- Co-op and Briley's dance class 
Friday- Running 
Saturday-Hopefully looking for a vehicle and Calin's 3rd birthday!
Sunday-Church and then NOWHERE!

I am reading...my Bible reading plans on Youversion and some lovely blogs

I am hoping...we can find just the right deal on a car. We found one we LOVED and we wanted to pray about to make sure and when we went back, it was gone. I guess it wasn't the mini that God wanted us to have.

I am hearing...Briley and Briggs play in her room.

Around the house...trying to stay warm and get all our laundry done

One of my favorite things...family birthday parties at my parents house. I love this time with my sweet family and I am so lucky to see them at least once a month.

Prayer Request...still need prayer for a vehicle. Pray for a sweet friends colon disease, and pray for a sweet baby that's only a week old and has had 2 surgeries...not sure what is going on with her but she needs a miracle!

Picture for the week
 Sweet girl at the park
 Sweet friends at the park
Hannah, Briley, Brinley, Lily, Calin, Sadie and Silas 
{not in pic Briggs, Grace and Ensley} 
BTW, all the kids are blonde except my sweet Briggs. crazy huh!
 Cousins- Jaxon and Briggs
Sweet Briggs

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: