April 4, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...It's a cool and very WINDY day!

I am thinking...I could use a tan  

I am thankful...for my wonderful husband. Our personalities used to be completely opposite but through the 11 years of being together he has brought out the best in me. We are more the same today than we were all those years ago. He's helped me become my true self, and loves me for it all the same. Gosh I love him.

From the learning room...We started with the Character Honesty. I got this study from the blog Confessions of a Homeschooler has wonderful print outs for character building, all biblical based. Today we read about the serpent in the Garden.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Biscuits, Gravy and Eggs
Tuesday- Tacos
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Spaghetti
Friday- Pizza Night 
Saturday- Sweet and Sour Chicken
Sunday- Burgers and Dogs

I am wearing...Grey pants and Brown shirt...yep I don't match today

I am creating...I'm planning a craft night with some girlfriends. We are going to make some really cute things and I can't wait to show you!

I am going...
Monday- Running
Tuesday- Watch 3 little girlies
Wednesday- Running and Lifegroup
Thursday- Co-op, Briley's dance class 
Friday- Running 
Saturday-Worship night at some friends house
Sunday-Church and then NOWHERE!

I am reading...my Bible reading plans on Youversion and some lovely blogs

I am hoping...we can put together a garage sale soon.

I am hearing...Briley do her school work

Around the house...trying to stay sane. We didn't do anything this weekend and my house is a wreck.

One of my favorite things...Briggs is becoming much more cuddly and I love it, he's starting to really like Briley and will love on her. So cute.

Prayer Request...still need prayer for a vehicle. The weekends message at church was amazing please check it out here http://live.lifechurch.tv/ I pray that I will seek God to show me how to change to become even more Weird.

Picture for the week


 Have a wonderful week!

No comments: