May 9, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...It's gonna be a scorcher! I think we are supposed to break some records for the heat...I'm not ready for it to be this HOT already.

I am thinking...there are some majors changes that need to happen around here...just need to pray about where to start. 

I am thankful...for my sweet family! I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday and I loved being a part of child dedications this weekend and watching my sweet Briley at her dance recital!

From the learning room...My husband bought me a new Homeschool Planner and I LOVE it, so I'll be looking through it and figuring out where to start with that too!

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Waffles and Bacon
Tuesday-Grilled Chicken Salad
Wednesday- Pasta
Thursday- BBQ Pork Loin
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Casey's Choice {I will be at a girls night}

I am wearing...Khaki gauchos and a brown shirt with fun birds on it

I am creating...a birthday present for my sweet Cousin Tasha, she requested that I make her something! I'm also gathering up items for our Girls Night, we are making fabric flowers and rosettes...so pumped!

I am going...
Monday- Store
Tuesday- Library and it's my Mom's b-day so we will go see her and we're delivering a meal to a friend who had surgery.
Wednesday- Lifegroup
Thursday- NOWHERE!!!!
Friday- Watching a sweet little baby girl! 
Saturday- Farmer's Market and then my GIRLS NIGHT!!!
Sunday-Church

I am reading...my Bible reading plans on Youversion and some lovely blogs

I am hoping...we can find a reasonable laptop to purchase...ours went to e-Heaven

I am hearing...sweet NOTHING! 

Around the house...laundry, dishes, school etc.

One of my favorite things...I LOVE how open and honest I can be with my husband, my heart and mouth poured open last night and he loves me anyway!

Prayer Request...still need prayer for a vehicle. I'm beginning to wonder if we need to become Pastors to get some help with a car...I know, I shouldn't think like that, but it just seems to only happen to Pastors families...Please pray for our family as we make some pretty drastic changes to our lives!

Pictures for the week
Briley ready for her dance recital!

 Have a wonderful week!

No comments: