April 25, 2011

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...It RAINED!!!! I'm so glad it rained we needed it badly.

I am thinking...About what it is God is calling us to do to be weirder...is that even a word?  

I am thankful...for my wonderful family! I had such a great time with my family celebrating Easter.

From the learning room...We are organizing, reading, playing math games and getting ready for Luminosity at co-op this Friday

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches {I didn't get to make this last week}
Tuesday- Mac and Cheese and Nuggets
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Spaghetti and garlic bread
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Pancakes and bacon

I am wearing...UCO football sweatpants and a white long sleeve t-shirt

I am creating...a weirder self and family

I am going...
Monday- Bank
Tuesday- Watch 3 little girlies and Briley's dance practice 
Wednesday- Lifegroup
Thursday- Co-op, Briley's dance class 
Friday- Luminosity at co-op 
Saturday-Dinner to our sweet friends with a new baby
Sunday-Church, Parent Meeting for Child Dedications

I am reading...my Bible reading plans on Youversion and some lovely blogs

I am hoping...I can get rid of my laziness

I am hearing...Elmo's World 

Around the house...laundry, dishes, school etc.

One of my favorite things...watching Briggs and Briley dance and laugh, makes my heart so HAPPY

Prayer Request...still need prayer for a vehicle. Pray for God to move in 2 of my Aunts life. They came to the Easter service with us this weekend and I just pray that they will listen to God's voice.

Pictures for the week
 Easter Morning
 Not sure I will ever get a real smile out of him, but he's cute!
Sweet Briley hunting eggs!



 Have a wonderful week!

No comments: