November 23, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...It's a cool sunny day!

I am thinking... I can't wait to see my brother in law Jason, my nephew Devin and my niece Julia!

I am thankful... God! We have received a few sweet blessings this past week and I am just amazed at God's PERFECT timing!

From the learning room...We are finishing up our Service Month with Briley's Food Drive. Next week we will start our Christmas lessons!

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Egg Burritos
Tuesday- BBQ Cups
Wednesday- Grilled Chicken, Rice and Veggies
Thursday- Thanksgiving Lunner {Lunch plus Dinner}
Friday- Pizza or Leftovers
Saturday- Fajitas with my BIL and his kids. 
Sunday- Leftovers or Pizza

I am wearing...Grey pants and a Pink and Grey Tank

I am creating...A photo book for Briggs, a Christmas gift for LG girls, another gift for my Mom, and gifts for Briley's teachers

I am going...
Monday- Sam's {not watching the B girls :(}
Tuesday- Nowhere
Wednesday- Science Museum and Baking for Thanksgiving Lunner
Thursday- My Parents house for Thanksgiving 
Friday- grocery shopping and bowling as a family {family tradition for the day after Thanksgiving}
Saturday-Eating lunch with my BIL and his kids and watching Bedlam
Sunday-Church

I am reading...not much this week

I am hoping...I can remember every day that I am NOT made for this world! God is so good to remind me of this when I'm feeling very worldly...

I am hearing...Briley getting dressed and Briggs playing in Briley's room. They play so well together...I just hope it lasts.

Around the house...Christmas decorating

One of my favorite things...A house full of beautiful Christmas decorations and my 4 Christmas trees

Prayer Request...Please pray for a family who lost one of their 3mo old twin babies. Please pray for safe travel for everyone traveling this week. Pray that Christ will reveal himself to family members that need him in their life. Pray that I would have the answers or at least know where to find answers to their questions.

Picture for the week
 This little man is 11 months old this week
 
 Briley getting her Science Project ready
Briley's Science Fair Project

Have a great week!

No comments: