November 2, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... A cool cloudy day. Fall has arrived and I LOVE it!

I am thinking... Our crazy busy season is upon us. I love this time of year though...lot's of family time and seeing extended family is always fun too!

I am thankful... My sweet small family. I am loving how God has blessed me so much by giving me these two littles to love on and my adorable husband to do life with.

From the learning room...It's Novemeber and I decided that Novemeber is going to be our Service Month. We have so much to be thankful for and we are blessed beyond belief, so I wanted to teach Briley how to and what it means to serve others. It is our Family Mission to Know. Love. Serve. Impact Eternity. Casey is going to come up with 3 big service projects for us to do as a family this month and we will be doing little ones around the house for other people too.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Pancakes, Eggs and Bacon
Tuesday- Tater Tot Casserole
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Asparagus
Friday- Dinner at Lifechurch.tv
Saturday- Spinach Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo {Dinner with the Kimberley's}
Sunday- Leftovers

I am wearing...grey gouchos and a green long sleeve shirt

I am creating...some fun Thanksgiving crafts with Briley.

I am going...
Monday- Watching Bella, Bri and Bayleigh.
Tuesday- Voting, watching Bri and Bayleigh and my dental appointment
Wednesday- Workout and Life Group
Thursday- Ignite and Dance class
Friday- Big Show at Lifechurch.tv
Saturday-Casey has his last vball game and dinner with friends
Sunday-Church 

I am reading... The Power of a Praying Wife.

I am hoping...that we can get started back on our house projects that have taken a back seat for several months.

I am hearing...Briley cut out some of her hands that she drew on paper

Around the house...Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning

One of my favorite things...Chocolate

Prayer Request...Please pray for some sweet friends of ours. They are going through changing careers. We've been there several times. Please pray for their trust in our Father to grow even more.

Pictures for the week
 50's girl
 Momo and B dressed alike
 Trick or Treat on the Street...doesn't he look thrilled?
 I think he just wanted to get out and walk, cute little monkey though
cutie pie

Have a great week!

No comments: