October 25, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... A sunny windy day. It's gonna be in the mid 80's today. Normally I would love this weather but I am so ready for 60's and 70's, but this Oklahoma...we will get that for a week and then BAM it's winter!

I am thinking... Yesterdays message at www.lifechurch.tv by Judah Smith was speaking right to me and I don't want to forget it.

I am thankful... For the wonderful weekend we had as a family. We got to spend a lot of time together and it was precious!

From the learning room...We are couple weeks late but we are doing our Fire Safety Week this week. I'm hoping my dad {retired fire-fighter} can take Briley to tour a fire station this week. We will be doing lot's of fire crafts and talking about our escape plan and other fire safety things.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Hideaway Pizza
Tuesday- Hot Dogs
Wednesday- Hamburger Helper
Thursday- Pancakes and Sausage
Friday- Chicken Strips and Baked Fries
Saturday- Out
Sunday- Leftovers

I am wearing...khaki gouchos and a grey tank

I am creating...not much this week

I am going...
Monday- Hideaway with Camp O friends and Briley's dental appt.
Tuesday- Meeting at LifeChurch.tv, workout and then Storybook Forest with LG
Wednesday- Workout and Life Group
Thursday- Ignite and Dance class
Friday- Nowhere
Saturday-Trick or Treat on the Street and then visiting family
Sunday-Church and Family birthday parties

I am reading... some amazing blogs and Messy Canvas' free e-book 

I am hoping...People will buy all the stuff that we have to sell...and that we can get it listed soon.

I am hearing...Briley color our fire escape plan

Around the house...Still working on the 6 things from last week...ha ha! I only have 3 more to do. We are so busy around here...aggh

One of my favorite things...when Briggs does zerbits on my arm...makes me laugh every time.

Prayer Request...Please pray for 2 little preemie twins who are sick and in the hospital and their parents whose car just broke down. Please also pray for a sweet friend of mine who is going through some custody issues with her step-son and his mom. Praise report...Briggs is feeling so much better, literally back to himself again. How can I pray for you?

Pictures for the week
 He is my "Lucky Charm"
 me and Briley at the park
 Casey thinks he's saying "Dear Lord, no more pictures"
 She loves having her picture taken
 my handsome men
He's the love of her life.

Have a great week!

No comments: