October 10, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... A dark stormy night. I normally do these on Monday mornings but my Monday mornings are crazy and I never seem to have time to blog so I am doing it at night now. Maybe this will work better.

I am thinking... Where is this Fall weather? It fills like June out there, blah!

I am thankful... for all the Godly women in my life. I would be a disaster with out you all in my life.

From the learning room...We are working on Attentiveness lessons in our KONOS curriculum. My sweet girl has a very short attention span, so this lesson has been fun {insert sarcasm}. We are learning though :)

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Sausage and Cheese Omelets
Tuesday- Beef Taquitos, Salad and Cheese dip
Wednesday- Grilled/baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Salad
Thursday- Pizza
Friday- Hot Dogs
Saturday- Yummy Chicken and Rice {Crockpot}
Sunday-  Chicken Sandwiches, baked fries and ranch beans

I am wearing...grey leggings and a black tank {told you Q&A girls...it's comfy, try it}

I am creating...Many Christmas gifts. I'll post some pics when I get them done.

I am going...
Monday- Watching Bella, Bri and Bayleigh and the grocery store.
Tuesday- Play date with friends and workout
Wednesday- Workout and Life Group
Thursday- Ignite Co-op and Briley's dance class, Casey has volleyball
Friday- Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch with Ignite, Casey has volleyball
Saturday-UCO homecoming parade and carnival
Sunday-Church

I am reading... my Bible

I am hoping...Briggs can get fully healthy. The meds are working but I HATE having him on meds. I am also hoping I can be more submissive to my sweet husband and to let go of my control issues.

I am hearing...Sunday night football and Casey doing the dishes. I've got a winner people, I am blessed!

Around the house...getting things ready to sell. We have several things that need to find new homes.

One of my favorite things...watching Briggs walk. He still prefers to crawl and can't get up to walk from a sitting position unless he pulls up on something, but he will walk across the room and turn around. He will start clapping when he begins to walk and then he looses his balance and he laughs. So cute!

Prayer Request...Still need prayer for our finances. I also need you to join me in praying for a sweet friend of mine. She has a disease/disorder that she's had for a long time. She's pregnant and this disease is flaring up and this is not a good thing, may mean she will need to spend time in the hospital. She has other children at home and a wonderful husband, but please pray that her issues do not interfere anymore with this pregnancy and for her to remember that she has friends that want to help and to let them.

Pictures for the week
 We love taking long walks with our wagon
 Briley at the Hafer Park
 Briley's first sewing masterpiece!
 They love playing together, especially in things...weird!
 Having fun outside
 Cutie, not sure why this is loading sideways
 
 He loves to be outside
 Fun at Hafer park
 Just a swinging
My 3 loves!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Nicole Knox said...

Thank you so much sweet friend