September 27, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... a beautiful FALL day, it's so cool outside and I love it.

I am thinking... I need to get all our laundry done today.

I am thankful... for Lifechurch.tv we are in an amazing series of messages about mentoring...they are so good. Click the link here to watch them, the series is called I Believe in You.

From the learning room...We are getting started on KONOS. I finally figured out how to use it...I don't know what the problem was...I just didn't get it, but now I do. This unit is on Attentiveness.  This week we will be spending lots of time paying attention and learning why we need to. I'll be sure to post later this week about all the fun activities we do.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Pancakes and Bacon
Tuesday- Stroganoff
Wednesday- Spaghetti
Thursday- Chicken Fried Rice
Friday- Homemade Pizza
Saturday- Turkey Burgers
Sunday-  Burritos

I am wearing...grey pants and a green shirt

I am creating...I'm making some Christmas gifts and a Halloween Party invite for my Mom

I am going...
Monday- Watching Bella, Bri and Bayleigh!
Tuesday- Zoo, workout and Parenting Q and A
Wednesday- Workout and Life Group
Thursday- Ignite Co-op and Briley's dance class
Friday- Nowhere
Saturday-Pictures at a park
Sunday-Church

I am reading... my Bible

I am hoping...Briggs can get back on his normal nap schedule...he's been so tired lately, missing his morning nap is not good for him.

I am hearing...Cat in the Hat on the TV and the little girlies talking about their weekend to each other.

Around the house...laundry and picking up

One of my favorite things...wrestling around with my family...Briggs isn't sure what's going on but he climbs all over us. So fun!

Prayer Request...I need prayer for wisdom for our new direction in our homschooling and prayer for our finances.

Pictures for the week





Have a great week!

No comments: