August 4, 2010

My Girl

Last week I really felt like God was telling me that I needed to spend some one on one time with Briley. We were supposed to go to White Water Bay with some other friends and I was really excited about going. The day before, I just kept getting this gut feeling like we were not supposed to go. This is something that I have been working on. Listening to God. Our Pastor, Craig Groeschel has said in the past that "If you think of something good/nice to do it is most likely from God" We are human. We are not able to come up with nice things with out the help of God. So I now live my life like this. I believe that when I have a thought that is good whether it's "I should pick up that piece of trash that's on the floor at Walmart" or "I should pay for that persons meal" it's all from God. So I listened to what God was telling me. I had a day with Briley. alone. no brother to distract me from her. It was great.

We went to a place here in Edmond called Unpluggits. It has an indoor playground and tons of arts and craft items to choose from. We had a blessed time. Here are some pictures from our wonderful day.

Playing with the play-dough table
Magnet board
Painting her masterpiece
on the play gym
Sass
Dressing up. They whole time I thought she looked like "The artist formally known as Prince"
Purple Rain, Purple Rain
pretty girl
playing in the Pirate Ship
Sand box area
doing our art project.
almost done, my camera doesn't do it justice...she did a great job
adding the jewels
we ended our time with a puppet show
the 3 little pigs

All in all, I am so glad I listened to God. I would have missed out on this precious time with Briley. Hope you all have a blessed day and remember the good things are from God!!!

No comments: