June 21, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...A very sunny morning...it's gonna be HOT all week! Welcome Home Summer

I am thinking...I have the best life...I love it 

I am thankful for...my Aunt Glenda and Cousin Chany who are staying at my parents while they are gone so I don't have to go out there everyday!

From the learning room...We are reading lots of books for our Summer Reading Program. 

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Biscuits, Gravy and Sausage
Tuesday- Grilled Chicken Pasta and Asparagus
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Chicken Fried Rice
Friday-  Pizza Night
Saturday- Lunch Cookout with College Friends
Sunday- Pork loin

I am wearing...Grey pants and black tank 

I am creating...a birthday party invitation for my cousin's 1st birthday

I am going...
Monday- Nowhere
Tuesday- Celebrating Briggs' 1/2 Birthday!!!!
Wednesday-  Lifegroup at All Things Baby
Thursday- Zoo with friends and my parents get home {depending on what time, we may go see them}
Friday- Library
Saturday-Baby Shower/Pool Party at my parents house with our college friends. So excited to see them!
Sunday-Church  

I am reading... some gluten free recipe websites

I am hoping...I get all my workouts in this week

I am hearing...Briggs playing in his exersaucer and Briley watching cartoons

Around the house...laundry and organizing some craft things my Aunt Glenda gave us.

One of my favorite things...sitting in our glider holding my precious Briggs while he falls asleep!

Pictures for the week
my poser


Not sure he knows how to pose yet :)


Happy Kids!


This is what his mouth looks like every time we eat! Don't worry I do clean him up...from time to time

Have a great week!

No comments: