June 14, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see a flooded yard

I am thinking... Why does the weather ALWAYS get bad when my parents are out of town...seriously EVERY TIME they leave.

I am thankful for...that our house is safe and that my friends are safe too.

From the learning room... Reading, reading and more reading. Briley read her 1st book this weekend and she can't get enough now. We are so proud of her.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Waffles, Bacon and Eggs
Tuesday- Grilled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus
Wednesday- Chicken Nuggets and Mac and Cheese
Thursday- Chipotle for us Pizza and Ice Cream for the kids and our Sitter.
Friday-  Leftovers
Saturday- Tacos
Sunday-Tater Tot Casserole {Casey's favorite meal}

I am wearing... Black Leggings and a Pink T-Shirt

I am creating...a baby shower invite and some letter frames

I am going...
Monday- Um, no where unless I have a boat!
Tuesday-Volunteering at Lifechurch.tv
Wednesday- Dr. apt and Lifegroup
Thursday- Dinner and then Chris Tomlin/Toby Mac concert at the Zoo Amp.
Friday- maybe swimming, if the pool looks ok. My parents yard has major flooding and the pool is green...nice
Saturday-Watching LG kids while their parents serve at a Camp for OnePrayer
Sunday-Church and then celebrating Father's Day 

I am reading... not much right now

I am hoping...that I don't slack off on my workouts...last week was crazy so I didn't get them all in.

I am hearing...Rick Mitchell tell me that there is MORE rain coming.

Around the house...laundry, making B2's food and cleaning for my sitters on Thursday

One of my favorite things...a quiet nap time.

Pictures for the week
Playing on the slip and slide
Man, I love those eyes
and these eyes too!
I am blessed with healthy, beautiful children and I couldn't ask for anything more!

Have a great week!

No comments: