May 10, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see a very windy and muggy day

I am thinking... I hope the storms don't get to bad today...I am a big wuss when it comes to storms {yucky storms that is}

I am thankful for... My mom. Today is my momma's birthday and I couldn't be more blessed to be her child. I am also thankful for my wonderful Mother's Day. Briley bought me the biggest cross she could find to go on my cross wall and Casey bought me software to go with my Cricut, oh and 6 tubes of Carmex! He loves me :) Also, Briggs was dedicated at Church, he did so good!

From the learning room... Still working on lesson plans. We are working on numbers and sorting fruits and vegetables from Briley's kitchen food.

From the kitchen...

Monday- Egg and Sausage Burritos
Wednesday- Date Night
Thursday- Bacon Ranch Burgers
Friday- Pizza Night
Sunday-Tacos

I am wearing... Black pants and a Pink tank top

I am creating...Number frames for my clock hands on my wall...I'll show pics next week

I am going...
Monday- It's laundry day and stormy so we are not going anywhere
Tuesday-Unpluggits with Briley
Wednesday- Library, Date Night and then Lifegroup
Thursday- Briley's Dance Class and it's laundry day
Friday- Briley has a makeup dance class
Saturday-Nothing...praise Jesus
Sunday-Church 

I am reading... A bunch of blog posts

I am hoping...The storms miss us

I am hearing...President Obama on the TV, Briley whistling while playing with play-dough, and the washing machine.

Around the house...Laundry and getting things done!

One of my favorite things...My new attitude...I was in a funk last week and I hated who I was, not this week! Booyah

Pictures for the week


Have a great week!

No comments: