May 17, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see a very wet yard. It's been a long time since we've played in the yard.

I am thinking... I have got to get busy on my new projects to earn some money!

I am thankful for... My sweet husband who is almost finished with painting our dining room bookcases. He worked hard yesterday!

From the learning room... I am reading through my new curriculum {My Father's World}, and Briley is working on spelling her number words.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Grilled Chicken, Polenta and Asparagus
Tuesday- Roast and Potatoes
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Leftovers
Friday- Pizza Night and girls night
Sunday-Dinner at Kimberley's

I am wearing... Grey lounge pants and a Pink and Grey tank

I am creating...All kinds of stuff, templates for my fabric appliquéd shirts, framed art, etc. 

Here are some pics of the number frames that I made last week



Not sure if I like the spacing of the numbers on my wall...What do you think?

I am going...
Monday- Maybe to Crest to get some detergent and veggies so I can make some more food for Briggs. Briley has dance rehearsals.
Tuesday-I am making a video with The City of Edmond featuring 2 more parks. Look for it on Channel 20 soon. Kids are going to Ali's so they can play for that time.
Wednesday-  Lifegroup, we will have to skip Date Night for a while now...need to save some money :( Briley has dance rehearsals that her Momo is taking her to.
Thursday- Library
Friday- Briley has a makeup dance class and the Mommies in our LG have a girls night!!!!!!
Saturday-Nowhere, Briggs is 5 months old this day!
Sunday-Church and dinner with the Kimberley's!

I am reading... through My Father's World

I am hoping...Briley continues to be good this week. She's been great, like a new kid! I love her either way but I really like her this way.

I am hearing...Ellen on the TV, Briley singing to KLOVE, and the washing machine.

Around the house...Laundry and getting things done!

One of my favorite things...One of my Mother's Day presents was the software Make The Cut that goes with my Cricut...it's amazing!

Pictures for the week

Briley doing her schoolwork! She loves it

Briley and her Daddy after reading Jonah and the Big Whale

Casey wearing my sunglasses, because he forgot his and the sun was BRIGHT...it only lasted a minute before he took them off.

Look at those dimples...love him

Whatcha looking at? 

He loves his toes, look at his left hand...his not so nice finger is stuck between his toes :)

Princess Briley feeding Prince Briggs. She's such a big helper!

They love each other so much!

Have a great week!

No comments: