April 19, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... The sun...WOO HOO finally!

I am thinking... I need to cherish my husband, my kids, my family and my friends everyday...not just when it's convenient. My friend Ali reminded me of this today...she's wise beyond her years :)

I am thankful for... my life

From the learning room... we are working on blends, addition and time

From the kitchen...Casey is in charge of our meals for an entire month! YEA

Monday- Taquitos and cheese dip
Tuesday- Dinner at my parents house for my Dad's birthday
Wednesday- Date Night
Thursday- Grilled Chicken Salad
Friday- Pizza Night
Saturday-Burgers
Sunday-Breakfast

I am wearing... Grey gauchos and a red Florida State t-shirt

I am creating...a dry erase board and sewing some buttons back on some clothing

I am going...
Monday-Shopping for a present and it's laundry day
Tuesday-Dinner at my parents house
Wednesday- Date Night then LifeGroup
Thursday-Briggs 4 month checkup, Briley's Dance Class, laundry day
Friday- Music Class at the Library
Saturday-Nowhere 
Sunday-Church 

I am reading... Five Love Languages

I am hoping...That I can stay home more this week and I am trying to train Briggs to sleep without his swaddle...I need prayers, this is hard. Any suggestions?

I am hearing...Briley play in her room...by herself! GLORY

Around the house...Laundry, blogging, schoolwork, dishes, creating, putting Winter clothes away!

One of my favorite things...my Taste of Home Simple and Delicious cooking magazine

Pictures for the week



Watching Lifechurch.tv online


Playing in the rain



Have a great day!

2 comments:

megan k said...

He is getting so round! He is so cute!!

megan k said...

He is getting so round! He is so cute!!