April 23, 2010

Lil Taco is 4 Months Old

I took Briggs...AKA "Lil Taco", to his 4 month checkup and he did great! Cathy Gesell did his check up and I just love her. She is so sweet natured and just so darn cute! I love Dr. Stephens too, but I have come to realize that I am a little soft hearted and Dr. Stephens, tells you like it is. I then get my feelings hurt because I feel like I am doing EVERYTHING wrong, but Cathy can say the same thing in just a different tone and it's all good to me. I don't know why, I don't think I was that way with Briley, but I am with Briggs...go figure!

Anyway, Briggs weighs 16.4lbs and is 25 1/2in. long! He is in the 75% for everything on the chart {weight, height and head}. He still is on track for the development of a 6 month old. Briley was the same way, did everything earlier than her friends. Briley at this same age was 14.13lbs and 25 7/8in. I guess I just have tall kids.

Here are some cute pics of Briggs, my big 4 month old! We love him so much







No comments: