April 20, 2010

Dry Erase Board

I found this idea from here, and got busy! This was super easy and didn't take much time at all. Luckily I had all the items I needed in my house, no need to go buy anything.

I took this off of my wall, it's the perfect size for this project


I then took the glass and cardboard out. Painted it white as a primer.


Here is my first coat of Chocolate Brown paint


This is after the second coat. I ended up doing three coats


I found this fabric in my stash. When picking your fabric, make sure it will be easy to see your writing on top of it. Solid colors or soft patterns will work best. Plus you can always change it later :)


Cut your fabric a little bit bigger than the cardboard and then tape it down.


Put all the pieces back together


VoilĂ ! I am going to hang it up in the kitchen and add some accents to it once it's up.

Easy enough huh? 

No comments: