March 22, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window I see a melting snow girl and a bright sun!

I am thinking... that Briley really needs to lay down for a nap now.

I am thankful for... God blessing us so that I can stay home with my kids & for the Dr. Pepper my husband brought me

From the learning room... we are working on addition, reading and writing

From the kitchen...
Monday- Hamburger Helper....don't judge
Tuesday- Spaghetti and home made Meatballs
Wednesday- Date Night
Thursday-Chicken Fried rice
Friday-Pizza Night
Saturday-French Toast
Sunday-Grilled Chicken, Asparagus & Mashed Potatoes

I am wearing... grey gauchos and a pink shirt


I am creating...organizing pictures so I can start scrapping again

I am going...
Monday-Maybe to Walmart to exchange diapers
Tuesday-Parenting Q&A
Wednesday-Date Night then LifeGroup
Thursday-Briley's Dance Class
Friday-No where
Saturday-Arbor Day Activity 
Sunday-Baby Shower

I am reading... Five Love Languages for LifeGroup & I'm going to start Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...That Briley actually takes a nap

I am hearing...Briley looking through my pictures & Briggs laughing at the Octopus on his play mat

Around the house...Laundry, Blogging, Organizing pics

One of my favorite things...Chocolate Peanut Butter Mix from Braums


Pictures of the day



See you next Monday...maybe

No comments: