March 29, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see the bright sun and I love it!

I am thinking... that I might need a nap today and Briggs needs to sleep better.

I am thankful for... for my family, for Casey taking my car to get the oil changed today, and for Casey letting me get tickets to see Chris Tomlin and Toby Mac!!!

From the learning room... we are working on sight words

From the kitchen...We didn't really eat from our menu last week, so some of the same meals are on for this week
Monday- Chicken Fried Rice
Tuesday- French Toast
Wednesday- Date Night
Thursday-Chicken Nuggets, Mac & Cheese
Friday-Pizza Night
Saturday-Pork Tenderloin, Baked Potatoes & Veggies
Sunday-Easter Lunch with Parents

I am wearing... Black pants and graphic tee

I am creating...organizing pictures so I can start scrapping again...still working on this

I am going...
Monday-Nowhere
Tuesday-Hopefully the Zoo
Wednesday-Date Night then LifeGroup
Thursday-Briley's Dance Class
Friday-Library
Saturday-Family Day 
Sunday-Church then Easter at my parents house

I am reading... Five Love Languages for LifeGroup and I'm going to start Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...That I can get out of this funk today. Briggs was up off and on last night so I am very tired

I am hearing...Briley reading her books and Briggs playing in his bouncer, he's in love with the cute little birdie on it

Around the house...Laundry, Blogging, Organizing pics

One of my favorite things...my bed

Pictures for the week

No comments: