I know, I know...crazy that I am posting twice in one day and it's not even the weekend. Your welcome!
So I have questions about random things so I thought I would ask my loyal follower(s) for advice on these subjects. You have my permission to pass a long this post to anyone you think will have answers for me.
Ok, let's get started!
1. Sorry boys-I need new bras! I seriously have no idea what size I am or style is the best. I am not some fancy pants that needs to match my undies with the bras, so any suggestions are welcome. Where should I go to get one? Where do you all buy yours? I am not one to let some random person measure me for the right size, so does anyone know how to properly measure yourself? Maybe, I will enlist my husband to do that :) I've always been the sports bra type, but now that I am almost 30 I think my girls would appreciate the lift! Ok bring it...
2. Feet-my feet are horrific! As I have gotten older my heels have gotten worse. I have my dad's feet (like everything else I got from him) you know the hard, cracked, dry, rough heels. It's quite embarrassing even telling you all about this. But, I need help. I do the foot paddle thing, I put lotion on them, and still nothing. If you weren't blessed with perfect feet, then pipe up and tell me how you keep them under control. If you were blessed with perfect feet, um, well, good for you...be thankful! So tell this flip flop wearnin momma should do.
3. Hair- I was recently introduced to 2 new hair products made by Sunsilk. One was a cream twist and the other was a spray that were called Waves of Envy. Oh my goodness, am I in love. As most of you know I have crazy hair, one day it's curly, then straight, poofy, frizzy, it just can't make up it's mind what it wants to be. I normally use spray gel, or mousse when I want it curly, but it always leaves my hair crunchy. Then Sunsilk came into my life and it makes my hair so soft but not frizzy, just all around BEAUTIFUL! Ok so maybe not that beautiful but sorta nice. So my problem is this...I can't find it anywhere anymore, I've looked at Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, I've had another friend look for me to no avail. Have any of you seen this in your area? I had no idea that Sunsilk was either running low on supply or is completely not making it anymore. My hair misses it...Can anyone help this wave girl out?
4. Blog signature-You know the names that are at the bottom of the posts. I would like to have one but I haven't figured out how to do it. Anyone know?
5. Bible-I am wanting to find a Woman's Bible, maybe with some life applications aspects to it, and devotions. I need something that easy to read and understand. I know there are many of my friends that have some so you best suggestions would be great. I have a Bible and it does a good job, but I need something that does an amazing job. Anyone have any suggestions?
That's it for now. I am sure I have more questions somewhere, when I do I will post again. So get to thinking and let me know your answers! Thanks ya'll!