April 29, 2009

8

Jenni had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to do.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

Getting pregnant
Going on vacation
Getting a dog
Getting a tan not a burn
Seeing my college friends in June
Losing 8,000 lbs after I have a baby J
Summer with my honey
Briley’s first dance recital

8 things I did yesterday:

I worked all day
Talked to Erryn
Had lunch at Bueno
Gave hugs and kisses to Briley and Casey
Ate leftovers for dinner
Watched American Idol and Biggest Loser
Cleaned the house
Packed Briley’s bag

8 things I wish I could do:

Stay at home with B
Have a baby
Buy a new house
Go on a shopping spree
Travel more
Be more like Jesus
Drive a stick shift
Pluck my left eyebrow

8 shows I watch on TV:

Biggest Loser
Big Bang Theory
AFV
American Idol
Friends
Extreme Home Makeover
The Apprentice
Dancing with the Stars

1 comment:

JennyLee said...

You know I have the same problem with my left eyebrow! Glad you played along!