August 18, 2008

Fit for Her

I am going tonight to take a tour of a newer fitness facility in Edmond called Fit for Her. I like the concept of this place, just for women, they have a child care section (no supervision, so we will see how that works), tanning (they provide the lotion), aerobics classes, cardio equipment, weights, sauna, massage chair room, and the best part is that it is open 24/7. Check out their website to find out more www.fitforherok.com. I will let you know what I find out and what I think about it. When I talked to them last week they said that if you were a myspace friend of theirs they would give you a discount. Not to hard huh!

4 comments:

megan k said...

Why not the Y?

Jesi said...

I had a membership there! It is really nice but I am a cheapo so when I wasnt going regularly I cancelled it...bummer!

Of course unsupervised doesnt work for me in the child dept but your cutie pie is a bit older!

Love ya!
Jesi

Jessica said...

Megan,

I love the Y but, the child care isn't open when I can work out, and they are really crowded. I like the idea of working out with just women and in a smaller setting.

megan k said...

Child care hours... Yep, I got ya...