Here is the list of my favorite T.V. shows. These are the shows that I can watch over and over no matter how many times I have seen each episode.
1. Friends- I absolutely love this show, it makes me laugh every time I watch it.
2. Saved by the Bell- I was so in love with Slater, I think it was the dimples :)
3. Everybody Loves Raymond- This is so my family! Casey is Raymond, my Brother in law the Cop is Robert, and I am not saying that Rays parents are my parents but if I lived across the street from them, they might just be....
4. The Cosby Show- How can you not like The Cosby Show...
5. According to Jim- This is another show that Jim reminds me of Casey at times. I love their house and Andy the Uncle is stinkin hilarious!
6. AFV- Now this is probably my number one show. I can't help but laugh at all the videos of people falling. This is a sure fire way to get me laughing so hard I either cry, pee my pants or do the grandpa laugh. What's even better is that my sweet little B takes after me in this area, she loves this show too, and the falling people are her fave too. I don't have a link to this one b/c there are just too many to choose from, and I couldn't find my all time favorite one.
7. Desperate Housewives-I got sucked in, and now I can't stop....I am ready for the new season to start.
8. How I Met Your Mother- I love Barney in this show, he's so funny. I also love Marshall and Lily!
9. Big Band Theory- These guys are so funny. They are so awkward that you just want to rescue them.
10. Rachael Ray- I love her show, and she has so much energy. I wish I still stayed home so I could watch it everyday!
11. The Office- I don't have enough room here to explain how much I love this show. This is Casey's number 1 show and he is so ready for it to start again. "That's what she said."
That's all folks! Your turn...