August 8, 2008

It's Official.....

My dear sweet husband has ADHD!!!!!

For those of you who know my husband are shaking your head saying...yep I can see that. Well I personally have thought this for a looooooong time, I am just glad that he finally gave up on joking about it. It finally hit him about a week ago, and he has been very aggressive in learning what it is, just to make sure he has it. He had self diagnosed himself with it, but now it's a reality.

He went and saw his Dr. today and walked away with meds.

Please be praying for us, this is really hard for me to deal with because he's my husband and I don't like seeing something wrong with him....he's perfect to me. I want him to get better but I don't want to lose my fun-loving man. I am sure that with the meds we will see a huge difference and I am just praying that it helps him with his work and with our marriage. It's hard being a working mom to a 2 yr old and a 30 yr old and making all the decisions for our family, it's just more than I wanted on my plate, but I am a pretty good juggler now :) You should watch me some time it's amazing stuff!

A friend of mine has been reading Power of a Praying Wife, and she has encouraged me through her blog to go out and buy it. I want nothing more than to have my man know that I am here for him no matter what. I need to be VERY specific in my prayers and I really hope this book helps.

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble....Thanks for the prayers!

1 comment:

Jesi said...

I am glad to hear that Casey has been diagnosed, I will be praying for your family that the medications will help the issues that he has struggled with! And thanks for the shout out!! I love PPW, just get through the 1st chapter that makes it seem like your marriage is on the verge of disaster, all the others are awesome and give you specific prayers...I usually expand after praying them OUT LOUD!
Love you!
Jesi