November 8, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... A windy sunny day.

I am thinking... I hope Briggs isn't getting sick again, he has a cough, runny nose and his voice is hoarse.

I am thankful... for so many blessings that have come our way.

From the learning room...We are still working on our service projects. We have a huge one to do on Thanksgiving Day can't wait to see how it turns out. More info to come in the next few weeks

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Biscuits and Gravy and Bacon
Tuesday- Double Decker Tacos
Wednesday- Grilled Cheese
Thursday- Pizza
Friday- Dinner with the Kimberley's
Saturday- BBQ Cups
Sunday- Dinner at my Parents

I am wearing...khaki gouchos and a black shirt

I am creating...a fireplace cover, a baby shower gift and a LG Christmas gift.

I am going...
Monday- Watching Bella, Bri and Bayleigh.
Tuesday- Bank, watching Bri and Bayleigh and Ladies of Ignite at Panera
Wednesday- Workout and Life Group
Thursday- Ignite and Dance class
Friday- Dinner with Friends
Saturday-NOWHERE!!!!
Sunday-Church, Ali's baby shower and my parents house 

I am reading... The Power of a Praying Wife.

I am hoping...that I can get all our Christmas gifts bought soon.

I am hearing...Martha Speaks in the back ground and Briley humming

Around the house...Purging, purging, purging

One of my favorite things...Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream on top!!!

Prayer Request...Please pray that Briggs can shake his sickies.

Picture for the week
 This is our Thankful wreath thats on our front door!

Have a great week!

No comments: