October 18, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... A beautiful sunny morning! Storms are coming though...WAHOO!

I am thinking... My lil man needs to get better soon...poor thing has been sick on and off for 3 weeks now.

I am thankful... How amazing my husband is. He has been working so hard and I have not been the supportive wife I should be. I've been selfish...

From the learning room...We are working on the sounds around us. How do our ears work. We will also be learning more sign language and watching "Miracle Worker"

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Sausage and Cheese Omelets
Tuesday- Tacos
Wednesday- Grilled/baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Salad
Thursday- Pizza
Friday- Chicken Spaghetti
Saturday- Burgers
Sunday- Potato Soup

I am wearing...khaki gouchos and my Edmond Electric Open House shirt

I am creating...a chore chart for Briley and some bag tags

I am going...
Monday- Watching Bella, Bri and Bayleigh.
Tuesday- workout and Parenting Q and A
Wednesday- Workout and Life Group
Thursday- Casey has volleyball
Friday- Depending on the weather either the Zoo or the Children's Museum
Saturday-Affair of the Heart and Hannah's B-day party
Sunday-Church and Bayleigh's B-day party

I am reading... my Bible

I am hoping...Things settle down here. Casey is very busy and we miss him.

I am hearing...Barbie Swan Lake on the TV

Around the house...I have 6 things that have to get done this week. Every Sunday we will find a new 6 things that need to be done. 

One of my favorite things...Coke...glorious Coke!

Prayer Request...Please pray for Briggs' health. Dr. says he might have to be put on an Asthma controller for the Fall...I don't want that to happen. Praise Report...my friend that you all prayed for last week...she is doing much better. Prayer works! Thank you all for getting on your knees!

Pictures for the week
 Briley and her pumpkin
They love each other
 enjoying a pumpkin
 
 Playing on the hay bales at Parkhurst Pumpkin Patch
 Briggs and Logan
 me and my sweet kiddos
 Silas, Hannah and Briley
 Briley at the UCO Homecoming Carnival
 My sweet family
 silly time
Bri, Briley and Bella all had the same dress!

Have a great week!

No comments: