August 23, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see a very bright, sunny day! It's gonna be hot, I am ready for tomorrows cool down!

I am thinking... I am beyond blessed with my adorable little family, my amazing family, wonderful friends and a Perfect God who made me to be just who I am!

I am thankful for... so much.

From the learning room...I am finishing up my first couple of weeks of lesson plans. I am waiting for my KONOS curriculum to come.

From the kitchen...Our week will be crazy so our meals will be random

Monday-  Biscuits, Gravy and Eggs
Tuesday- Nachos
Wednesday- Stromboli
Thursday- Chicken Nuggets, Mac and Cheese
Friday- Pizza Night
Saturday- Grilled Chicken, Couscous, and asparagus
Sunday-  Beef and Bean Torta {this has been on my menu for 3 weeks now...I will make it sometime}

I am wearing...black pants and a grey shirt

I am creating...a more organized house

I am going...
Monday- Watching Bella, Bri and Bayleigh! I'll have 5 kids under the age of 5!
Tuesday- Gotta go to Lifechurch.tv, working out and then our co-op Ignite Kickoff Night
Wednesday- workout and Life Group
Thursday- Library and Briley's 1st day of Dance
Friday- Nowhere
Saturday-workout, getting my hair cut by the amazing Ali Ruhman and then home with my family
Sunday-Church and then staying home 

I am reading... a lot of websites that have great lesson plans

I am hoping...I can keep my dining room looking good. Thanks to Casey...he stayed home Sunday and cleaned my dining room, kitchen and vacuumed the whole house! I know....he's awesome...don't hate!

I am hearing...Briley, Bella, and Bri play in Briley's room. I have 5 kids here whose names all start with the letter B!

Around the house...enjoying life!

One of my favorite things...spending time over at my parents house. My kids love them so much and I am so great full for them. They are amazing people.

Pictures for the week
Briggs trying to get into his high chair
Briley playing on the Wipeout course that her and daddy built
My half boy half dog son! he puts his toys in his mouth and crawls all over the plays...he drools and growls too!
Casey and Briley looking a different Wipeout courses so they could build one


Have a great week!

No comments: