August 16, 2010

My Simple Womans Daybook

Outside my window... I am actually outside typing this. I had to take advantage of this beautiful morning. The weather is perfect. I am so ready for Fall!

I am thinking...This week is going to be awesome. Oh and I still have a lot of house cleaning to do. I just can't seem to get caught up.

I am thankful for... The time we got to spend with my family yesterday!

From the learning room...I finished organizing my school shelves, and now I am just waiting on my curriculum to come. I am also making my lesson plans for Ignite Co-op.

From the kitchen...I've got some good dinners planned!

Monday-  Pancakes, bacon and eggs
Tuesday- Beef and Bean Torta {I didn't get to make this last week}
Wednesday- Out to dinner for our anniversary It's a surprise where we are going!
Thursday- Stuffed Chicken, Polenta and Asparagus
Friday- Pizza Night
Saturday- Pork Medalions, Mashed potatos and green beans
Sunday-  Hamburgers and Hot Dogs

I am wearing...a black and white striped dress

I am creating...a cleaner house.

I am going...
Monday- Go see Gigi for her birthday and workout.
Tuesday- Delivering a surprise. 8 years with my sweet husband, every year it gets better and better
Wednesday- workout and then dinner with my amazing husband
Thursday- nowhere
Friday- Bunco
Saturday-maybe a Bible study with my LG girls.
Sunday-Church and then staying home or going swimming.

I am reading... not much

I am hoping...I can get all my laundry done and put away

I am hearing...Briley play cheerleader. I'm her coach apparently and I have to tell her what to do...love her imagination.

Around the house...just lots of cleaning and purging.

One of my favorite things...looking at my backseat and seeing Briley and Briggs holding hands. they love their new car seats.

Pictures for the week
having a great time at Sadie's party
slobbery mess
bath buddies-Briggs loves taking a bath with Briley
Casey and Briley dancing. It was a sweet moment
End of the dance
cutie patootie! I don't think Briley's little action in the background ended well. She was playing Wipeout and the blue ball was the Big Balls!


Have a great week!

No comments: