July 5, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...I see grass that needs to be mowed...not sure when this will get done.

I am thinking...I have the best kids, family and friends. I had a wonderful weekend!

I am thankful for...My Freedom. Thank you Soldiers!

From the learning room...Working on a little bit of telling Time.

From the kitchen...

Monday-  Sausage and Egg Burritos
Wednesday- Mac and Cheese
Friday-  Pizza Night
Saturday- Pasta
Sunday- Pork loin {still haven't been able to make it}

I am wearing...Grey crops and Grey and Black Tanks

I am creating...trying to come up with some ideas for using my empty formula cans and making invitations for sweet Sadie's party!

I am going...
Monday- Briley's going with Momo to run some errands and I am picking up Casey's Rx
Tuesday- Volunteering at LC and then watching Miss Sadie for a little bit
Wednesday-  Lifegroup 
Thursday- Library 
Friday- Nowhere
Saturday-Don't have a lot to do, Casey has to work for the next 2 weeks without a day off so...this should be fun :(
Sunday-Church

I am reading... not much

I am hoping...I can be a supportive wife while Casey works his booty off for the Sitting Volleyball World Championship these next 2 weeks.

I am hearing...Briley read in her room

Around the house...purging baby clothes and de-cluttering everything else

One of my favorite things...listening to Briggs and Briley play together and laugh. I hope they are forever friends!

Pictures for the week
Happy 4th of July!


My sweet baby


she was so excited to be at the parade.

Whatcha talkin' about Willis?


Look at that cute belly


Slept through the entire fireworks show...I still can't believe it.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Buffy said...

I love that you share all this! What a sweet way to get to know you!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE PURGING! It feels so good! I am married to a pack rat though... So lately I have been working on repurpose-ing!