June 7, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see a yard that needs to be mowed and a grey sky!

I am thinking... I really hope Briley is having a blast at VBS

I am thankful for... My sweet husband who took over as Mr. Mom this weekend so I could go with my girlfriends to Frisco! I am also thankful for my sweet girls who made my weekend GREAT!

From the learning room... nothing...we are taking a break!

From the kitchen...our dinner menu is going to be hit or miss...Casey is VERY busy this week, so you may see this menu again next week.

Monday-  Pasta
Tuesday- Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and a Veggie
Wednesday- I'm on my own {Endeavor Games begin so Casey is working late the rest of the week}
Thursday- Chicken Nuggets and Macaroni
Friday- Pizza Night 
Saturday- Tacos
Sunday-Roast and Potatoes

I am wearing... Black Old Navy skirt, Black and Grey tanks and another Grey shirt

I am creating...Finishing my appliqué shirts, a baby shower invite and some letter frames

I am going...
Monday- Taking Briley to VBS and just staying home.
Tuesday-Briley to VBS, and then volunteering at Lifechurch.tv
Wednesday- Briley to VBS and then Lifegroup
Thursday- Briley to VBS
Friday- Briley to VBS, maybe Endeavor Games Opening Ceremonies  and to my parents house to check on the dogs {my parents are in FL. for 2 weeks}
Saturday-My parents house to swim
Sunday-Church and swimming at my parents house

I am reading... my Bible

I am hoping...I can really get into my new workout regimen and make it work

I am hearing...The Today Show

Around the house...Organizing my classroom/dining room. I am also starting my goal of purging things in my house.

One of my favorite things...my new skirt from Old Navy...so comfy and my Zebra paint on my toes!

Pictures for the week

Briley at her Dance Recital

So cute

1st time in a pool! He LOVED it

So pretty!

My sweet little people!

Have a great week!

No comments: