May 3, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see the bright, bright sun and our beautiful grass

I am thinking... I hope Dr. Stephens can help my Mr. Briggs, he's not doing so well and I need my husband, I've missed him SOOO much. I am also thinking about my friend Jesi over at Military Mommy who is having her baby girl Stella today!

I am thankful for... My parents. They me and the kids stay with them all weekend. They are truly a blessing to me and my family.

From the learning room... Still working on lesson plans. We didn't do any school work last week...maybe we will do some this week, eh, who knows, we may not. :)

From the kitchen...

Monday- Pasta
Tuesday- Dinner at my Parents
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Nachos
Friday- Pizza Night
Saturday- Grilled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus and bread
Sunday-Mother's Day Dinner

I am wearing... Jeans and a Black Shirt

I am creating...a cleaner house...ha

I am going...
Monday- Taking Briggs to the Dr., Picking Briley up from my sweet friend Erryn, It's laundry day, and picking up Casey from the airport!!! Can't wait to see my love.
Tuesday-Visiting my City of Edmond peeps and we are going to my parents house for dinner with my Aunt Linda and Uncle Wayne from AZ
Wednesday- Watching Silly Sadie for Awesome Ali and LifeGroup
Thursday- Briley's Dance Class and it's laundry day
Friday- Library
Saturday-not sure we are doing anything
Sunday-Church for Briggs' Dedication and then to my parents house to celebrate Mother's Day and my Mom's b-day

I am reading... Home Schooling Methods and The Organized Home Schooler

I am hoping...Briggs gets better soone

I am hearing...Ellen on the TV, Briley playing with her Barbie's and Briggs coughing in his swing

Around the house...Laundry, blogging, lesson plans, and cleaning up the house from the weekend.

One of my favorite things...My Bed I haven't been in it much this weekend...boo

Pictures for the week
They love talking to each other

Briley's dance outfit. Her recital song is Pretty Woman :)

See you next week!

No comments: