April 9, 2010

What's for Dinner Link Party

What's for dinner this week?

I have seen "link parties" all over the blog world so I thought I would try one on my blog. The what's for dinner question can be the worst question someone can be asked, since most mom's barely have time to shower, how in the world can they make a weekly menu. Well I am here to help. I will be here each Friday with my menu for the week ahead. So if you need to copy a menu/meal then you will have plenty of time to buy your ingredients. I may or may not have recipes with my meals, most of the time I just throw things together. Feel free to do the same. If you have links to recipes then link it up :) Are you ready to get started? Be sure you invite your friends to join us, hopefully we can make this big!

Here is my menu for April 12-18

Monday- Breakfast night- Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs and Sausage

Tuesday- Frozen Tortellini, Marinara, Garlic Toast

Wednesday- Date Night

Thursday- Grilled Chicken, Rice, and Asparagus

Friday- Tacos, Refried Beans, Chips and Cheese dip

Saturday- Hashbrown Casserole in the crock pot

Sunday- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes and Corn

Below are directions on how to use the McLinky (directions are from www.lifeasMOM.com except she uses Mr. Linky and I use Mcklinky)




  1. Write the post on your blog.
  2. In the text of the post, mention the website whose linky thing you are participating in, such as www.jessmoore44.blogspot.com
  3. Then, go back to that website to add your link to the McLinky widget. This can be tricky. Type your name in the first line. Then, copy and paste the url of your specific post,not your blog’s url. The post’s url will look longer, like this: http://jessmoore44.blogspot.com/2010/04/whats-for-dinner-link-party.html


    You can get it by clicking on the title of your post and your blog should reopen, only displaying that post. In your browser’s navigation bar should be the address of that post. Copy the post address and paste it in the McLinky widget.
  4. Then click enter and you should be good to go.

No comments: