April 6, 2010

Something New

I am trying something new. What? Me try something new...who would have ever thought. Well, it's been on my mind for a while now and I felt like God was telling me to just do it. So here I am obeying {for once}.

Starting this Friday {April 9}, I will be hosting a MckLinky Party. Have you seen these parties? Kimba over at A Soft Place to Land has these parties all the time. They look like so much fun and I have discovered new blogs and new ideas from a ton of her parties.

Of course I don't have a lot of blog followers like Kimba does but what the hay, I'll give it a shot. My thought for a weekly link party is "What's For Dinner This Week?" I love, love, love seeing what people have on their menus {and in their fridges, just ask Erryn and Ali} and I have noticed that there are others just like me, at least on the menu side. We all need new ideas for dinners right? Well, here's hoping that I can help you out. But, wait I need something from you...I need your participation and I need for you to spread the word like wildfire, so we can get a lot of menus on here to choose from.

Start thinking about your menu with or without links and get your post ready for Friday. Then come back here Friday at 8am CST and link your post to mine using my MckLinky! If you have a question feel free to ask me. I may or may not have an answer for you.

See you Friday!

No comments: