April 12, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... I see our grass growing and Casey has done such a great job on the yard...I don't see any weeds!!!

I am thinking... I wish our backyard neighbors weren't getting a new roof.  All the banging is getting annoying, but yea for them!

I am thankful for... Briggs finally sleeping through the night and for Casey taking me out last Friday! I love spending time with him.

From the learning room... we are working on Time

From the kitchen...Casey is in charge of our meals for an entire month! YEA

Monday- Tacos
Tuesday- Biscuits and Gravy
Wednesday- Date Night
Thursday- Pasta
Friday-Chicken Fried Rice
Saturday-Burgers
Sunday-Hash brown Casserole {crock pot}

I am wearing... Black shorts and a UCO Volleyball T-shirt

I am creating...a more organized house and a monogram stencil for Briggs' huge jar

I am going...
Monday-Nowhere, picking weeds out of the flowerbed, trimming bushes, and decorating our porch
Tuesday-Zoo
Wednesday-Visit Briley's old sitter, Date Night then LifeGroup
Thursday-Library and Briley's Dance Class
Friday- Nowhere
Saturday-My Dad's birthday party 
Sunday-Church 

I am reading... Five Love Languages for LifeGroup, I am almost done. Can't wait to present it to our LG men

I am hoping...That I can continue to make our bed everyday this week and get a little bit of a tan this week

I am hearing...the roofers.

Around the house...Laundry, blogging, dusting, dishes, creating

One of my favorite things...a big fat COKE

Pictures for the week

We love funny faces {15 weeks}

Briley stopped sucking her fingers and she wanted a bunch of roses for her reward! We are so proud of her, and this was all HER decision. I'm a FIRM believer that kids will stop whatever bad habit they have when THEY are ready, parents are to encourage them to break the habit not push them to stop.

I love this man

No comments: