February 16, 2010

Month of Love Day 16

Cereal

I love cereal, it's the best breakfast meal, and it makes a pretty good night time snack. When I was pregnant with Briggs, I had Gestational Diabetes and I couldn't really eat cereal for breakfast...I was very upset with this. I resorted to eating it for lunch and then I would have a very small bowl for my night time snack. I keep our cereal on top of our fridge and at any given time there will be up to 10 boxes for us to choose from. Cereal doesn't last long in our house, unless we buy one that doesn't taste that good then it stays for a while.

Here are some that I love

Apple Jacks - Kellogg's
Banana Nut Crunch - Post Cereals
Banana Nut Granola Cereal - Sunbelt
Cheerios - General Mills
Chex - General Mills 
Cinnamon Toast Crunch - General Mills
Corn Flakes - Kellogg's
Frosted Mini-Wheats - Kellogg's
Golden Grahams - General Mills 
Grape-Nuts - Post Cereals
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
Honeycomb - Post Cereals
Honey Graham Oh's - Quaker Oats
Lucky Charms - General Mills
Peanut Butter Crunch - Quaker Oats
Fruity Pebbles - Post Cereals
Raisin Bran - Kellogg's -
Reese's Puffs - General Mills
Special K Vanilla Almond - Kellogg's

Now what about you, what kind of cereal do you love?

No comments: