November 30, 2010

Etsy Day {Gold}

Christmas is just a few weeks away and I can't believe it. I don't know about you but my taste in Christmas decor changes almost like the weather. Every year I see something else that would be awesome to do, but I restrain, I would hate to spend all my money on stuff that stays up in the attic for 11 months of the year...it's still fun to change it up every once in a while though. The past few years I've been loving the color Gold. I'm not talking Gold jewelry {which is ok, just not my style} but Gold Christmas Decor! Here are a few things that I found on Etsy that I think are just so cute! Enjoy!

Peace sign by Cardboard Sheek
Hand Painted ornament by Ornaments by Deb
Gold Ornament made by French Nest Co
I think I had this wreath on another post...I really LOVE it made by twoinspireyou
Greeting Card by Stoneburner Books
Cute star ornaments by Mille Gru di carta
Star ornaments by Just Hatched

Hope you found something sweet for your home!







No comments: