Do you ever have questions that you need more than just one opinion on? Well I do too! I couldn't figure out how to ask my questions without bombarding people on FB, and then I had an idea...USE YOUR BLOG! duh. So here I am asking my questions and I would love to have a lot of responses. Most of these are "girl" questions...sorry boys, you can comment too if you feel led to.
1. When applying mascara do you put it on your bottom eyelashes? I don't, but I didn't know the "proper" way of wearing mascara.
2. If you use Photoshop...what are some of your favorite actions to use for your pictures?
3. Where can I shop to find cute clothes, other than Kohls, Target and the "mall" stores?
4. How I help my daughters long hair from getting so much static in it?
5. What's the best hair spray to use? Pump or Aerosol?
6. Home school question...what are your favorite curriculum's to use? I was using one, but I don't think it's right for our family right now.
7. What are some fun games you play with your kids?
8. What is nice perfume that is not to overwhelming?
9. When do you go grocery shopping? Certain day? Time?
10. What's your kids favorite snack?
11. What's the best place to go eat on a date?
12. If you had 2 days/1 night in Dallas what would you do?
13. What's the best Yoga DVD's for beginners?
14. What's your favorite book/website for the best nutritional information and ideas?
15. What are the best running/workout shoes?
16. What's your favorite brand of jeans?
17. What do you eat to fix your sweet tooth?
18. What's your favorite Bible verse? Mine is "For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
19. What women's devotional would you recommended?
20. Other than your kids names what is your favorite name for a boy and a girl? Mine are: girl-Campbell and boy-Reggie...nah just kidding it's Joshua
Alright ya'll get busy and answer my questions. Pass this along to all your friends I would love to get lots of suggestions! My readers rock so I know I will have plenty of awesome answers!